Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I am one of those people who can be relaxing by the pool in hundred degree weather and barely break a sweat, but just the slightest breeze freezes them to death.  I actually think I get colder inside than outside.  My dad is very hard to convince to turn on the heat.  We will sometimes be in mid-November before he reluctantly gives in!  My hands have been very cold lately.  Anybody else?  All of my gloves are the kid size, which go halfway up my palm.  I didn't wear gloves much last year, so I am newly aware of my glove problem.  My feet never seem to warm up, either.  At school, the heat is  turned on already and I get rid of my jacket as soon as I walk in the door.  But at home, I race up the stairs, grab a sweatshirt (or two) and throw on my coziest sweatpants, plus a pair of lovely knee socks and slippers.  I just can't seem to warm up!  My dad looks at me like I'm crazy every time I ask him to turn the heat on.  He'll say "You're cold?!", and sarcastically say "It's only sixty-three degrees in here!!"  Which it is, by the way.  I just checked.  Am I the only one who can't warm up!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment