Monday, June 18, 2012

Book Reccomendations

I just thought that today I would share some books that are very good.  If I can, I'll try to remember some of the author's names...


The Bronze Bow - Elizabeth George Speare
The Wedding Planner's Daughter Series - Colleen Murtagh Paramore
Any book by Gloria Whelan
The Dear America Series
The Hunger Games Series - Suzanne Collins

Now, these are just a few, and if you don't know I LOVE to read!  Out of these, I have to say my favorite is The Bronze Bow.  It's about a teenage boy in Bible times who hates the Romans because they killed his parents.  He starts seeing Jesus and is very confused about whether to keep hating the Romans or to forgive them.  I love it SO much, and have read it at least 5 times!

1 comment:

  1. I would recommend to you (or anyone) the Maximum Ride series by James Patterson! I love that series so much and I can't wait for the last book coming out in August!!!

    ReplyDelete