Monday, July 2, 2012

Kitten-Sitting

My good friend Hanna's grandparents live right next door to her.  They have a farm, and what comes with a farm package?  Cats!  Whenever her grandparents find a litter of kittens without a mama, they ship them over to Hanna's house for her care until they're ready to go roam the farm.  Hanna is currently taking care of a 6-week-old (guesstimate) kitten named Peanut Butter.  Hanna's out of town, so she asked me to take care of Peanut Butter until she gets back.  Of course, I said yes!!!  My mom just picked her up this morning.  BUT!  Don't be fooled by her adorable little body and cute eyes.  She attacks me!!!  When I first picked her up, she started scratching me and biting my hands and fingers.  She even used my neck as a clawing pole!  OUCH!  When I let her out in my room, as SOON as I put her down, she started attacking my feet!  You should see all of the scratches on my hands and feet, plus a band-aid on my ankle.  Grrrr........  Day 1 of life with Peanut Butter.

1 comment:

  1. Bribe with kitten treats or hide in layers of clothes. Good luck and better you than me LOL!

    ReplyDelete