Friday, May 18, 2012

Summer!!!!!

I find it ironic that I'm posting about summer at school.  Yes, I'm posting during free period in the computer lab. :) Go figure!!!  Anyway, I can't wait until school get's out!  Moline gets out on Wednesday.  YAY!!  Our family is taking a camping trip the day we get out at Scott County Park.  We'll stay there for the rest of the week with my dad's baby.  If you didn't already know this, my parents just recently got a pop-up camper.  It's sitting in our driveway right now!  The boys have had almost every single meal for the past few weeks at the little table in the camper.  Ha, ha!  Anyway, we've been having a great time with it.  Also, we just got a brand new trampoline last week.  So long, swing set!!!  We all love it!  So, just thought I'd update you on our summer plans, at school. :) Have a great few more days of non-summer!!!

- Janie

No comments:

Post a Comment