Thursday, January 12, 2012

Another Short Post

Sorry about the short-ness of all of my posts, but there's nothing really worth blogging about.  Anyway, my dad drives me to school almost every day.  There's a church that we drive by with one of those sign thingies, I don't know what they're called.  (I'm surprised they didn't underline "thingies" in red, by the way) So we drove past it and all of a sudden my dad yells "WHAT?!?!?!"  I look at him in surprise and by now he's laughing his head off.  He told me that the church sign had said something about a Superbowl party.  BUT - "Superbowl" was spelled "Superbowel"!!!!!  HAHAHAHAHA!!!  Sounds like fun, who wants to go with me to that party?  Anyway, it was hilarious.  Here are some random things that have been going on lately that aren't worthy of a whole post:

- I made the school play
- quarter 3 has begun, as has semester 2
- math (ew)
(what?!  they underlined "ew" in red but they didn't underline "thingie"?!  seriously, people....)
- SNOW!!!!!!!  maybe I will have to blog about that....
- Mom attempting to be Peach in Mario Kart.....

Well, I guess I'd better go be Luigi!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment