Monday, December 26, 2011

Boxing Day

Well, everyone, Christmas is over.  And no snow!!!  :(  I'm not going to go around complaining about snow when I had a great Christmas anyway.  On Christmas Eve we went to Grandview's wonderful candlelight service.  Earlier that morning my parents had given me and my brothers Rock Band instruments - 2 guitars, a drum set, and a microphone.  My mom had gotten Lego Rock Band for the Wii a long time ago, at Old Navy or something.  :)  We didn't have any instruments, but now we do, plus like 3 other Rock Band games!  So we played on that all day and now the boys officially know all of the words to Free Fallin', Song 2, We Will Rock You, Ghostbusters, and Eye of the Tiger.  They weren't as excited as I was to learn that the game had Walking on Sunshine.  :)  Anyway, after the service, we all opened our "sibling gifts".  Me and the boys all draw a name of each other, and that sibling we get a gift for Christmas.  We also do that with grandparents and parents (2 of us get Mom, 2 of us get Dad).  I had Pete, Grandma A. (Adams), and Mom.  The gift that I was most proud of was the Bears tie blanket that I made for Pete.  It was pretty sweet!  Anyway, on Christmas morning we opened gifts at our house (I counted how many there were under the tree - there was at least 35!!!!) and then we went to my Grandma B.'s (Brubaker) house for the day.  Over all it was a very cozy, heartfelt day as we remembered the birth of Jesus Christ, our Lord.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment